A social issue that interests you

There are so many issues that relate to the social understanding of people’s intimate lives.  Social issues make human life demanding, and as a result, people strive to solve these problems. Sometimes it represents how one can love with laughter having a lot of strugglings in his life. They deprive of their rights, fight against, and finally establish their virtue.  The one social issue that I feel interested in is “Corruption.” Corruption means the use of state machinery, authority, and power in illegal and unofficial ways for personal profit in the form of duties and misuse of government stocks or resources. It is a common problem that sits considerately and unequivocally in the field of criminality. I feel interested in this topic because it’s been a big issue in my country, where dishonest people came into political power and typically including bribery. As a result, people are suffering in continuous long term health issues, disruption in transportation, poor education system, and so on. Many people lose their business, and economic growth decreases. They forced people to pay illegal money even; for fair work. It causes conflict and violence in society. Many people are not economically capable therefore, they refuse to do their job for not giving them illegal money. It causes an imbalance between lower are higher classes of people. Corruption mostly affects the poorest, although; all elements of society are get affected in one way or another because corruption threatens political improvement, democracy, economic growth, the environment, human health, and much more. The rich get richer and, the poor get poorer. It is one of the major causes of poverty around the world. I want to know about how the developed countries control their dishonesty and what techniques they use? I believe strict orders, rules, and monitoring can prevent this issue. Also, the corrupt officers who get charges of corruption are proven should be rejected by the government. Being a loyal citizen we should capture the corruption video and post it on social media to create awareness among other people.

Comments ( 4 )

1. Elena Yu Xu
    Many other countries have faced corruption where injustice and uneven social classes have been increasing, and as you said, it influences the most to the ones who are in the lower class. I am very interested in your topic because it could really help me to know more about how we can actually change this state of inequality and the way of how politics work.
  2. Marat Potapov
    This is a topic that I can relate too since there is corruption and injustice within my family's country which has been increasing and now protests are breaking out and the people are trying to change the government and stop the injustice placed on the people. Good Analysis.
  3. Andrey Musin
    Corruption is one of the biggest problems in America and multitudes of countries. It's fantastic that we have the youth, such as yourself, wondering and asking questions about it! Tread on and don't stop! I'm sure in the process of writing your rhetorical essay you'll find great insight into yourself!
  4. Faith Morales
    This topic is very interesting!!! It's one that not a lot of people think about but is very potent, especially in America. It is important to call out the amount of corruption in this country in order to create change. During this pandemic, it was brought into light how much of an "everyman for themselves" type of country we live in. I'm interested to see how you write about this and include similar situations from other countries.